Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I'M BLOGGING


Okay - I'm blogging! Now that I'm here, what do I do? I'll tell you about my family! I'm married to Jim. We have been married for 19 years. Wow! Where did the time go? We have three children. Kayla, who is married to Jake. They live in Utah. Danny, who is a Senior this year. He's a "Drama Geek". (I say that with love and affection!) And Sammy, who just started 7th grade and Junior High. He's into Scouting, reading, video games, and he's learning how to play the bass guitar.

Kayla presented us with a granddaughter in October of 2007. We love Shelby and Sam calls her his "Chubby Little Cutikins"! She's going to call Jim "Old Pap" and me "GG".

Jim and I love to travel and spend time with family and friends. We recently took a trip with the boys accross the country and it was a ton of fun!

4 comments:

Wa said...

How rude! You did start blogging and note invite me...j/k
Happy blogging -

Denise said...

I JUST did it last night 'cuz I was bored! I don't know what I'm doing, but now you can be my friend!

Wa said...

kay..We can be friends, however, I haven't started blogging yet. I'm just nosy and like to read other peoples business.

Denise said...

That's because you're busy on Myspace and Facebook.